Covid-19: Screening Questions
If you answer YES to any of A questions and YES to more than two of the B questions below, please delay your appointment for 14 days after all symptoms passed. Stay home and self-isolate right away.
Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/Coronavirus or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000).
- Do you have any of the following Symptoms?
- New Onset Cough
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
OR Do you have at least two of the following symptoms?
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Digestive Issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Runny Nose
- Feeling Unwell
- Stuffy or Congested Nose
- Lost your sense of taste or smell
- Hoarse Voice
- Have you tested positive or been in close contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you returned from travel or been in close contact with someone who has been outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Reply No to All the Above – Have a check box here
- Read the COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire on our website
- If you answer YES to any of the pre-screening questions, please cancel your appointment
- Keep physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet
- Masks must be worn in the clinic and can be purchased for $2 if you don’t have one
- Use hand sanitizer station upon entering
- Arrive alone
- When you arrive early, please wait in the foyer
- We will accept same day payments via e-transfer and cash
- Please consider purchasing packages to limit interaction (and to save money)
The Electrologist will be wearing a mask at all times. When working on the face, we ask that you refrain from talking.